Arts on the Block is beyond thrilled to share with you our all-new website! Months — no, years — in the offing, it was designed to give you a fresh new glimpse into the world of Arts on the Block. AOB has grown so much recently — there is a LOT we want to share. And now: we have a much better way to open our doors to you. We hope you will take a few moments to browse around for:
- A comprehensive guide to all our programs.
- Lots more photos of AOB artwork — organized by type and by price.
- A new alumna story.
Special thanks to the following groups and individuals for helping birth our new site:
- Our sharp website design committee: Andrew Green, June Linowitz, Jim Neustadt, Natalie Ramirez and Zoe Richter.
- The ever-diligent, ever-dedicated team at SW Creatives: Shala Graham, Ryan Phillips and Christy Batta.
- Web usability consultant extraordinaire: Devan Goldstein.
- Our king of clear, clean copy: Mark Walston.
Please feel free to leave your comments below.
AND: we hope you will sign on to follow our blog, tweets and/or Facebook to keep ahead of the rapidly evolving world of Arts on the Block!